Search UX Re-design
When working with technical documentation, users come to find something specific. This can be facilitated through a good search experience, amongst other things.
The site I worked on had a basic search whose results were a list of keywords without context of location within the IA of the site.
We found that users often went to Google, which would lead them either to our site, sometimes in the wrong place, or to a site like Stack Overflow with outdated content.
I was the UX Design contractor assigned to this project. I did a competitive analysis, researched various search patterns, proposed designs that fit existing IA and content structure, and prepped final artwork and specs to hand over to developers.
This is a protected project. To see the full details, click the link below and enter the password.
Contact me for the password.